Smartlaunch, based in Toronto, Canada, is a software developer specializing in using the Outsystems Agile Development Platform™. The Outsystems Agile Platform™ is a state-of-the-art platform for creating enterprise-grade, web-based, database-driven applications (see examples of what we can develop and view our case studies).
As Wikipedia states: Outsystems is "a product which addresses the full life cycle of delivering and managing web business applications. The product includes the tools required to integrate, develop, deploy, manage and change web business applications."
In our opinion it is the best platform in the world for developing web-based, database-driven applications.
The Outsystems platform is particularly good for developing applications:
- where fast development is required (using Outsystems we can develop applications 2-10 times faster)
- when the full scope of a project is likely to change during and after initial development
- where the flexibility to make fast changes at any time is an asset
- when you want a platform that is built to be used with agile software development methodologies
- when you need the flexibility to host in the cloud, integrate with other systems and more
Tech Republic reviewer Justin James calls the Outsystems Platform
"the IDE of my Dreams" link to article
Contact us now and we can talk about whether Outsystems development is right for you.
Related Internal Links:
- Outsystems website: link
- Agile Platform™ tour on the Outsystems website: link
- Downloadable pdf: Top 7 Reasons CIOs Choose OutSystems
- Downloadable pdf: Productivity Benchmark
- Outsystems Resources
- How to build a web application using Outsystems in 4 minutes
- View the Wikipedia article on Outsystems
- View the Wikipedia article on agile development methodologies
- Tech Republic article: OutSystems' novel approach to Agile development
- Tech Republic article: OutSystems' Agile Platform: The IDE of my dreams
- InfoWorld review of Outsystems 5.0: Tools for rapid Web development
- SD Times Article: OutSystems Unveils OutByNumbers Findings; Agile Platform Proved 10.9 x More Efficient Over Traditional Development
- ComputerWorld Article: OutSystems offers agile development for the cloud