Smartlaunch Solution Features
With every Smartlaunch application there are many features that are available to help you create the most streamlined and efficient workflow for your application and your business. If you can imagine the workflow then we can probably do it! Here are some specifics:
- you can control the parameters of information entered. For example, you may have a spending limit of $15.00 for a lunch expense. An error message can be displayed if an employee attempts to claim more under the expense category "lunches". (see also "Alerts" below)
- you can design information to flow in the way that makes sense for your business. For example a completed expense form is automatically routed to the employee's manager. If they approve it is automatically routed to accounting. If accounting approves it is automatically entered into the SAP system.
- control who has access to your system or to any part of your system
- give different types of users different privileges, for example the right to edit, the right to access information, the right to add comments and sign up for information.
- design flexible reports for your needs - summaries, breakdowns by date, division, unit or person. Include graphs or colour coding to help visualize data (for example overdue items in red).
Emails and Messaging
- build messaging into your workflow - send and receive emails for approvals or edits needed, for alerts and reminders or just for general messaging. Each person user can have their own email box which can show approvals pending, alerts, general messages, etc.
- Use SMS for certain functions under the conditions you prescribe (e.g text me an alert if contract payments are due).
Alerts and Reminders
- set alerts and reminders for any aspect of your system. For example, set an alert when certain documents are edited, set reminders when payments are due, set alerts when tracked policies are about to expire, send reminder emails if employees have not filled in specific forms that are needed.
Integration with other systems
- integration with other databases, ERP's (e.g. SAP)
- integration with any web service (e.g. SalesForce)
- integration with LDAP and Active Directory
- tie multiple databases into one interface to manage and edit
- export your data the way you need it for any other system
- import content/data from other systems
Social media integration
- facebook, twitter
- exporting documents as PDF's
- Word (and other) templates can be pre-populated and exported/saved
- export data as excel spreadsheets
- import documents from scanning systems into your workflow
Digital Signatures Integration
- logins are linked to employees- you can see what they do, what they approve, what they change. This is one type of "digital signature"
- applications can also be linked to external devices such as employee cards, ID cards, fingerprint readers etc - employees verify through an external device and this is tied to system login.
And of course, all the applications and fields are Searchable!
If there is something that you do not see here, we probably just forgot to add it. Contact us with any further questions.